The financial assistance for Emergency Medical Services Grants Program, known as the Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) Grant Program is a multi-million dollar grant program for Virginia non-profit EMS agencies and organizations. Items eligible for funding include EMS equipment and vehicles, computers, EMS management programs, courses/classes and projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members. Access E-GIFT at: Click Here
The Tidewater EMS Council offers technical assistance to EMS agencies during the preparation of their grant.
Contact Tidewater EMS Council's Field Coordinator David Coulling for assistance.
Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) – Spring 2021 Cycle
The Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS) is announcing the Spring 2021 cycle of the RSAF competitive matching grant program. OEMS will accept applications from February 1 to March 15, 2021, from nonprofit licensed EMS agencies and other Virginia EMS organizations operating on a nonprofit basis exclusively for the benefit of the general public. The period of performance for RSAF is 12 months, beginning July 01, 2021.
- E-GIFT Authorized Agent User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT Financial Officer User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT OMD User Guide
- E-GIFT Licensed EMS Agency Super User Guide
- E-GIFT Authorized Agent User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT Financial Officer User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT User Guide for Grantees
- EMS-Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT)
- Financial Assistance Review Committee
- RSAF SCORING CRITERIA – E-GIFT User Guide for Award Grantees.
- All RSAF grants awarded by OEMS must be registered in Virginia’s eProcurement Portal (eVA) eVA registration information
- Pursuant to the Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations 12VAC5-31-2850 Emergency awards. OEMS will accept Emergency Grant Applications at any time from applicable agencies that have demonstrated a need arising from a natural or manmade disaster as defined in §44-146.16 of the Code of Virginia.
- 2020 Consolidated Grants Product Price List
- General Grant Information
- Special Condition 32 – Instructions for Managing your Vehicles in VPHIB
- VPHIB Questionnaire
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs – Conference and Education Assistance Grant – The purpose of the Conference and Education Assistance Grant Program is to provide needed financial support for training conferences and seminars sponsored by Virginia-based non-profit organizations that further the education of fire and emergency services personnel throughout the Commonwealth. Applications will be received and reviewed annually and shall be postmarked by May 1 each year for the immediately following fiscal year.
- Virginia Grants Portal – This site allows you to navigate through millions of dollars in federal, state, and private funding opportunities that are made available to agencies, organizations and individuals for a variety of critical needs. This is a one-stop resource that compiles and regularly updates these often hard to find opportunities. Virginia Grants also offers important resources for navigating the complex grants-application process.
Phone: (804) 888-9106
Fax: (804) 371-3108
Phone: (804) 888-9105
Fax: (804) 371-3108